SKIN UP – Autologous filler
Autologous filler as an alternative for HA fillers. For everyone who appreciates natural beauty and regenerative profits. This offers a wide range of treatment options — from filling small wrinkles to large volumetric reconstructions.
In the single blood collection procedure, the specialist performing the procedure can produce both a highly concentrated new-generation plasma for facial revitalisation and an autologous SKIN UP filler.
From a single blood sampling procedure, 5 to 20 ml of autologous filler are obtained.
- alternative for classical fillers with HA
- meeting the needs of customers who are not allowed to use HA and other materials
- great tolerance
- in some procedure – action with growth factors, joint regeneration and filling
- minimally invasive method
It contains 2 x Safety Medical Pack – for a doctor and patient comfort:
- Disposable turniquet
- Disinfection swab
- BD Vacutainer® Safety-Lok™ blood collection set with holder
- Syringe 5 ml BD Luer-lok
- Plasma extraction needle
- 2 labels for each tube for patient and doctor
The ideal treatment for:
- all those who value autologous therapies
- patients allergic to hyaluronic acid or the lack of hyaluronidase administration
- people who expect regeneration and filling in one treatment
- patients who are prone to egzema